Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sewing For Christmas...

I am sewing some things for Christmas gifts, in addition to giving out my home-canned jars of jellies, pie fillings, vanilla extract and other goodies.

Today I made 2 potholders, 2 oven mitts, 1 flannel scarf, and one flannel/fleece blanket.  Not a quilt, I simply sewed flannel to fleece for a light car blanket for a special someone. :) I won't show pictures just yet, as the person will know, by the colors, who the gifts are for!

I bought the flannel at a garage sale - $5 for 6 yards!

Stashbusting:

5 yards of flannel
2 1/2 yards of fleece, leftover from another project
1 yard of muslin, leftover from another project
1 yard of batting, leftover from another project
1 yard of insulating batt, also leftover from another project
1/2 spool of thread

No comments:

Post a Comment