Saturday, March 26, 2016

I've been busy!

First, I'd like to announce my new Etsy shop!  YAY!  I finally did it!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MerryMadeStudio

I have spent most of the last 3 months sewing and quilting to fill the Etsy shop and to finish up some projects for family and friends. I decided to tally up what I've made so far this year (since January 10). Whew!  I've been busy!  Current tally:

3 crocheted afghans (1 is in the Etsy shop)
2 pot holders
2 embellished towels
23 microwave bowl cozies (12 are in the Etsy shop)
1 apron
1 table runner
3 Quilts Of Honor of my own dsign
10 panel Quilts Of Honor
10 dust covers with accessory pockets (4 covers went to the Etsy shop)
7 tote bags
7 quilts (for the Etsy shop)
2 fabric baskets (for the Etsy shop)
2 terrycloth bunnies

WHEW!  And there's still more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment