Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Seven Tote Bags...

My sister asked if I could make her some tote bags to use as gifts.  I had great fun searching the web for various free patterns.  Each bag is different, I tried several patterns and I also altered every one of them to suit what she asked for - outside AND inside pockets. 

Each of the wide bands across the front are pockets - but there is a matching band on the back, with more pockets! Some don't have inside pockets because they have several outside pockets.


4 outside pockets.


6 outside pockets and 1 inside pocket.


4 outside pockets.


4 outside pockets, 1 inside pocket.


6 outside pockets.


4 outside pockets.


6 outside pockets, 2 inside pockets.

StashBusting:

About 6 yards of fabric
2 yards of lining fabric
4 yards of fleece
2 spools of thread



No comments:

Post a Comment