Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Another Apron

I made an apron and some coasters for my oldest from a favorite fabric.  I attached leftover Battenburg lace from the quilt I made for my Mom to her apron.

I didn't get a chance to make an apron for my youngest child at that time.  After talking wiht her this evening and telling her about Becky's full apron, she asked for one, too.


Although this looks like Autumn, it is really a very pretty Christmas print fabric with gold accents.  The apron is lined with a plain white muslin. The Battenburg lace is the last piece leftover from Mom's quilt.

StashBusting (including Becky's apron below):

1 yard of leftover white muslin fabric
1 yard of assorted blue/yellow prints fabric
1 yard of leftover Battenburg lace
1 yard Christmas print fabric 

No comments:

Post a Comment