Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tablerunner...where did it come from?

In my on-going attempt to get rid of stuff, I was rootling through some fabric that had been in storage for a while.  I came across this kit called Sassy Stripes.  There is a  3.5" x 5.5" laminated card in the baggie, with the instructions, along with enough fabric for front and back. The card says it is copyrighted by Pieced Tree Patterns. However, there is no price tag or bar code.  I have no idea where I got it.

I do not buy kits, I usually only buy patterns, templates, and the occasional special ruler. Was this given to me?  Did someone want me to do it for them?  Maybe I got it for free for buying something else?  Perhaps I won it, or someone exchanged it in a swap? I do not know.  I don't decorate for any holiday, except Christmas. It is a mystery why this is in my stash. Regardless, I made it today.


The kit.


The finished table runner.

By the way, I love the laminated card idea with instructions and pictures of how to do the design. Nice layout and easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment